At ADS Laser Cutting we utilise the latest software and highly skilled staff to produce our drawings and sheet efficient nesting for production.
With the ability to accept the following drawing formats:
- ACIS files (*.sat; *.sab)
- AutoCAD files (*.dwg; *.dxf)
- Bezier Data (*.txt)
- CATIA V4 files (*.model; *.exp)
- Code V Raytrace Data (*.ccp)
- ECAD files (*.idf; *.idb; *.emn)
- IGES files (*.igs; *.iges)
- Inventor files (*.ipt; *.iam)
- NX files (*.prt)
- OBJ files (*.obj)
- Parasolid files (*.x_t; *.xmt_txt; *.x_b; *.xmt_bin)
- Pro/Engineer files (*.prt; *.xpr; *.asm; *.xas)
- Radan file (*.drg)
- Rhino files (*.3dm)
- SketchUp files (*.skp)
- SolidWorks files (*.sldprt; *.sldasm)
- SpaceClaim files (*.scdoc)
- STEP files (*.stp; *.step)
- STL files (*.stl)
- Trumpf files (*.geo)
- VDA files (*.vda)
If you only have a hard copy drawing or even just a rough hand sketch this is not a problem as we can produce drawings from these.
Also if you only have a sample of a profile we can reverse engineer these to produce a drawing from this if required.
So if you are looking for a specialist service then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us today. For further information please contact us on 0116 2444 999 or complete our online enquiry form.